Kids Dance Club 2024 FAQ
What dates does the Dance Club run?
- The Dance Club runs January - June 2024. Our first meeting is scheduled for Friday January 12th from 4-5pm.
- The tuition for the 2024 Dance Club is $200. You have the option to pay in full, or pay per month on an automated recurring payment scheduled of $33.33 per month from January to June 2024.
- Depending on the Outreach Performance Opportunities, an additional costume piece may be required. It is our goal to keep costs for parents low.
- In addition to your childs regularly schedule dance class, we meet 2x per month. One Friday and one Saturday. This is subject to change based on weather conditions, school events, etc.
- No! All dancers aged 6-10 are welcomed. Please note, the dance club is limited to 12 dancers.
- In addition to the meetings of the dance club; snacks will be provided at each meeting. A Dance Club T-shirt (doubles as our costume!), and 1 community outreach performance event.
- Enrollment in an OADF Dance Session for the duration of the club. (Includes Winter Session 2, Spring Session 1, and Spring Session 2)
- 80% Attendance of Club Meetings
- One additional club meeting required prior to a Community Outreach Performance Event (IF a previously schedule club meeting does not align within 5 days of the scheduled event.)
- T-shirts will be ordered after all Google Forms have been filled out by parents/guardians, and will be handed out within one of the Dance Club meetings.
- Winter Session 2, Spring Session 1, and Spring Session 2 are required for your child to participate in the Dance Club.
- Please reach out to Olivia directly at OliviaAllenDanceandFitness@gmail.com to discuss options for your child.
- In addition to your childs regularly scheduled dance class, we require 80% attendance of Dance Club meetings. An additional meeting prior to a Community Outreach performance may be required. This is to ensure all dancers work as a team to put on their best performance and know their choreography.
- NO. Olivia Allen Dance & Fitness has an anti-bullying policy that is included in the GloFox Waiver and Terms and Conditions when you signed your child up for class and participation in the Dance Club. Any violation of this policy will result in removal from the Dance Club, with no reimbursement of tuition paid.