Ready, Set, Summer FAQ
The Ready, Set, Summer 8 week program may be referred to as the “challenge” or in reference to signing up, a “pass”.
Reserve your spot today!
Reserve your spot today!
- I already paid for a 6 class pass that overlaps, but would like to join the challenge. Can my rate be prorated? You can save your class passes for use after the challenge, they will not expire.
- I have a Monthly Unlimited PLUS, Monthly Unlimited Membership, or have the PLUS Add On, but would like to join the challenge, is there a discount for me? Your membership will be paused from May 9th to July 3rd, 2021 so you are not charged. Punchpass saves the "days left" when a pass/membership is paused and will add those days back when the membership is reactivated.
- I do personal training with Olivia Allen, is there a discount for me? Personal training is a separate expense, but it is a wonderful addition to this challenge. I recommend continuing with your planned program of training, and you are still welcome to join the challenge.
- What equipment will I need? A device capable of streaming Zoom and Facebook. Light weights and a yoga mat are recommended, but the classes are designed for you to do at home with minimal equipment. Medium/heavy weights are encouraged for Bootcamp.
- What is your refund policy? A 100% refund may be issued prior to May 10th, 2021 with written notice. A 75% refund may be issued within 7 days of the challenge starting, with written notice. Once the challenge has begun, a 50% refund may be issued if you are unable to participate due to medical limitations, with a written note from your doctor. Should you choose to drop out of the challenge with no medical reason and no doctors note, no refund will be issued.
- I am not comfortable with being seen on Zoom, what can I do? You can turn your camera off! Please let me know in advance, otherwise I will ask you to turn your camera on.
- When are the before and after assessments? The “before” assessments will be conducted the first week and will be scheduled individually with participants. The “after” assessments will occur the final week or week after the challenge has ended and will be scheduled individually with participants.
- Is there an age requirement? You must be 18+ years of age to sign up for the challenge.
- Will we meet in person? No, this challenge is 100% Virtual! Classes and meetings will be conducted live on zoom.
- What if I miss a live class? No problem, you have access to the complete Library of Recorded Classes! This is included with your pass.
- I have an injury and/or are currently undergoing physical therapy, can I participate? Always consult your doctor before engaging in any sort of physical activity. Please discuss any injuries with Olivia Allen, prior to enrolling in the challenge.