2021 Reset Challenge FAQ
- I already paid for a 6 class pass or unlimited pass that overlaps, but would like to join the challenge. Can my rate be prorated? You have two options, you can save your class passes for use after the challenge, they will not expire. Or if you have an unlimited pass, I will adjust your rate to reflect the unlimited weeks remaining.
- I do personal training with Olivia Allen, is there a discount for me? Personal training is a separate expense, but it is a wonderful addition to this challenge. I recommend continuing with your planned program of training, and you are still welcome to join the challenge.
- What equipment will I need? A device capable of streaming Zoom and Facebook. Light weights and a yoga mat are recommended, but the classes are designed for you to do at home with minimal equipment.
- What is your refund policy? A 100% refund may be issued prior to December 28, 2021 with written notice. A 75% refund may be issued within 7 days of the challenge starting, with written notice. Once the challenge has begun, a 50% refund may be issued if you are unable to participate due to medical limitations, with a written note from your doctor. Should you choose to drop out of the challenge with no medical reason and no doctors note, no refund will be issued.
- I am not comfortable with being seen on Zoom, what can I do? You can turn your camera off! Please let me know in advance, otherwise I will ask you to turn your camera on.
- When are the before and after assessments? The “before” assessments will be conducted the first week and will be scheduled individually with participants. The “after” assessments will occur the week after the challenge has ended and will be scheduled individually with participants.
- Is there an age requirement? You must be 18+ years of age to sign up for the challenge.
- Will we meet in person? No, this challenge is 100% Virtual! Classes and meetings will be conducted live on zoom.
- I have an injury and/or are currently undergoing physical therapy, can I participate? Always consult your doctor before engaging in any sort of physical activity. Please discuss any injuries with Olivia Allen, prior to enrolling in the challenge.