2022 Commitment to You FAQ
- I already paid for a 6 class pass or unlimited pass that overlaps, but would like to join the program. Can my rate be prorated? You have two options, you can save your class passes for use after the program, they will not expire. Or if you have an unlimited pass, I will adjust your rate to reflect the unlimited weeks remaining.
- I do personal training with Olivia Allen, is there a discount for me? If you would like to participate while continuing your personal training, simply choose the 2022 Commitment to You Plus Personal Training Option. If your training goes beyond 30 minutes per session/1 session per week (included in the cost of the program), you will be charged for the additional days/times.
- What equipment will I need? A device capable of streaming Zoom and Facebook. Light weights and a yoga mat are recommended, but the classes are designed for you to do at home with minimal equipment. *I do recommend heavier weights for Power Hour. If you do not have the proper equipment, I encourage you to use the Content Library to choose another class that will be beneficial to your training program.
- What is your refund policy? A 100% refund may be issued prior to January 3rd, 2021 with written notice. A 75% refund may be issued within 7 days of the program starting, with written notice. Once the program has begun, a 50% refund may be issued if you are unable to participate due to medical limitations, with a written note from your doctor. Should you choose to drop out of the program with no medical reason and no doctors note, no refund will be issued.
- I am not comfortable with being seen on Zoom, what can I do? You can turn your camera off! Please let me know in advance, otherwise I will ask you to turn your camera on.
- When are the before and after assessments? The “before” assessments will be conducted the first week and will be scheduled individually with participants. The “after” assessments will occur the week after the program has ended and will be scheduled individually with participants.
- Is there an age requirement? You must be 18+ years of age to sign up for the program.
- Will we meet in person? No, this program is 100% Virtual! Classes and meetings will be conducted live on zoom. An exception may be made if you are local to Hampton, NH.
- I have an injury and/or are currently undergoing physical therapy, can I participate? Always consult your doctor before engaging in any sort of physical activity. Please discuss any injuries with Olivia Allen, prior to enrolling in the program.